We are hiring!
We are looking for an Event & Community Manager, sharing our mission to create a thriving and evolving community of startups and creatives.
DIGS is an innovation platform located in Trondheim, supporting startup activities by providing an office environment and space for public activities. We participate in entrepreneurship networks across Norway, Europe and internationally and aim to strengthen ties, stimulate local community and boost business development in and around the region of Trondheim.
As Event & Community Manager you will be in charge of internal and external events, our member community and communication. Together with the DIGS team and general management, you will also be involved with strategic work, business development and following up on external relations.
- Manage use of event space and meeting rooms, including related services
- Curate the event and activity programme
- Daily operation and facilitation of the premises
- Serve as event host
- Sales and customer follow-up
- Development and implementation of new concepts and services
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Initial dialog and enrolment of new members
- Member follow-up and matchmaking
- Social activities and trips
- Point of contact
- Social media and web
- Govern visual identity
- Development and implementation of communication and marketing plan
- Planning, managing and conducting events
- Digital marketing
- Customer service
- Budgeting and economy
- Work within the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Good communications skills
- Organised and structured
- Positive and service minded
What we offer
- A dynamic and interdisciplinary work environment
- Be a part of the entrepreneurial and creative community
The size of the position is 70% – 100%. Salary by agreement. Application deadline is August 13 with startup as soon as possible.
If you think you could help us out working on just some of the areas described, don’t hesitate to reach out.
(Photo: Wil Lee-Wright)