Looking for something you can’t find here? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is DIGS?
– DIGS is a coworking space and an event venue. Here you can rent an office-space for work, and host / attend events. About 50 startups with 100 people have access to our premises. The word DIGS means work place and living space. Read more here.
How do I become a member?
– To become a member you must send an application. See the different kinds of membership here. You will recieve more information as soon as your application is reviewed.
Can I rent a meeting room / event room without being a member?
– Yes. Send a request throught our booking form. You can see photos and find more information here.
What kind of startups are members at DIGS?
– DIGS is home for all sorts of startups, but many of them work within technology. Se our members here.
Do you have a makerspace?
– We did have a makerspace earlier, but not anymore. Now we have a small prototype workshop that members can use by request.
Where can I find the next events?
How is DIGS funded?
Can I see the office space before I apply?
– We have an open tour every Friday at 3:30 pm. Starting point is Habitat, just let the bar know you are there for the tour.
Is Habitat and DIGS the same thing?
– No. Habitat is a different company, but we share the event space. We collaborate often, and most of our events get their food & drinks from Habitat.